There are a number of ways in which you can help.
- Make a one-off payment to the Charity to help towards the sponsorship of a child’s education.You can do this by either:
- clicking on this Donate button
- send a one-off donation, or set up a monthly standing order direct to our bank account, as follows:
Bank Name: Santander
Account Name: Himalayan Children
Sort Code: 09-01-27
Account Number: 81235221
Reference: please give a brief description of what your donation is.
- send a cheque, made payable to Himalayan Children, to:
Middle Barton, Blindmoor, Buckland St Mary, TA20 3RD
- Sponsor an individual child, through the Charity, secure in the knowledge that the money will go direct to the neediest of families. Sponsoring a child who boards will cost approximately £400 per year, and a day child approx £170 per year. We ask that you guarantee to fund the child for a minimum of 4 years. Please contact us for more details.
(Please note that Gail personally interviews the children and their families and individual sponsorship through Himalayan Children means you will be offered sponsorship for one of the children WE have chosen. We regret that we are unable to accommodate requests to sponsor a named child who has not been through our interview process.)
- Attend one of our Fundraising Events.
- Sponsor our fundraisers at mydonate.bt.com/charities/himalayanchildren
- Organise an Event to raise funds.
- Books – an eclectic selection of second hand books is always available at Gail’s Salon for a small donation, which provides a regular income to the Fund. New books always gratefully received.
Please, please contact us if you feel you are able to help these disadvantaged children in Ladakh.